From October 2022, digiNEB.eu is to supporting the NEB community by developing the NEB Digital Hub web platform, which consists of three main components:
• Training courses: a collaborative online set of courses and training materials aimed at stimulating knowledge and sharing best practices;
• Digital Toolkit: a catalogue with over 250 digital solutions for the NEB ecosystem;
• Observatory: a collection of 500 EU-funded initiatives to raise awareness towards NEB programmes and encourage collaborations.
All services will be freely available to user groups from different contexts and ways of life. These include:
• Architects, Designers, Engineers, and other professionals belonging to the NEB community
• Construction industry suppliers & other relevant industry players (e.g. start-ups, SMEs, associations in the building, mobility & health sectors, and SDOs).
• Researchers and academics
• Digital technology companies, associations and initiatives
• Policy Makers (including Green Deal-related)
• National & regional authorities, mayors (including urban planners) and cities
• Civil society organisations and citizens
How to get involved?
Learn and be heard in the thematic Technical Working Groups (discussing Design and Architecture, Production and Construction, Verticals, and Community and Sustainability), meeting top-class experts and potential business partners; stimulate discussions and share best practices.
digiNEB.eu is looking for “Champions” in the exploitation of innovative digital solutions in NEB local projects: contact us at digineb.eu. The digiNEB.eu Champions will act as local Ambassadors of NEB, helping share best practices and exploiting synergies within European communities.
More on digiNEB.eu
digiNEB.eu has received funding from the EU’s Digital Europe Programme under Grant Agreement no. 101083743.
Who's behind digiNEB.eu
digiNEB.eu is provided by a lean Consortium of six Partners with extensive experience in the European research, innovation and digital landscape and the New European Bauhaus. It is composed by:
- TU Delft (Financial Coordinator), The Netherlands
- Trust-IT (Technical Coordinator), Italy
- COMMpla, Italy
- Industry Commons Foundation, Sweden
- European Association of Architectural Education, Belgium
- InnovaWood, Belgium
For more information on digiNEB.eu contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.