Second cluster meeting for smart communities projects in the EU
The "second cluster meeting for smart communities projects in the EU" aims to build on the first cluster meeting that took place in June 2022 and further promote and revisit the existing cooperation between relevant smart communities projects funded by the EU and relevant EU initiatives across sectors.
This meeting represents an opportunity for projects and initiatives to look for synergies and cooperation to further advance on the road to data sharing and data services to build the smart cities and communities of the future. The Commission is taking the initiative to invite relevant and interested project leaders to have a dialogue on:
- Taking stock and re-visit synergies and links between websites and interactive platforms that are either specifically targeted to or have a strong component on the digital transformation at local or regional level.
- Update on collective EU efforts on interoperability and standardisation, with a focus on MIMs+.
- Sharing of data and data sets to build up the Data Space for Smart and Sustainable Cities and Communities.
digiNEB.eu, is one of the invited projects to join this strategic event to showcase the main assets of the digital ecosystem of the New European Bauhaus and collaborate with other like-minded projects and initiatives working towards building smart cities and communities in the EU.
- 9:00-9:15 - Welcome statements and expectations from the Commission
- 9:15-9:45 - Expectations from our coordination actions: DS4SSCC, Go Li.eu and digiNEB.eu
- 9:45-10:00 - Coffee
- 10:00-10:30 - Presentations and recap of concrete recent synergies/collaborations/practices for point 1
- 10:30-11:00 - Presentations and recap of concrete recent efforts regarding point 2
- 11:00-11:30 - Presentations and recap of concrete data sharing practices and use of data sets for point 3
- 11:30-12:00 - How expectations will be met and how to move forward for each of the points
- 12:00-12:30 - Networking – feedback will be sent back individually to the rapporteurs
- 12:30-12:45 - Final messages and close