Unlocking the power of innovative learning tools for bionic transformation
The Unlocking the power of innovative learning tools for bionic transformation event marks the end of the Erasmus+ GIST project by presenting the online learning course Facilitator for Bionic Transformation.
The course is designed for companies seeking to keep up with the increasing demands of technological transformation – a challenging task for organisations requiring personnel with the skills they may not have. Companies that understand how to lead a bionic transformation can make rapid progress and create substantial value.
At the online event, you will learn from the key speakers several interesting digital tools that can support wood/furniture and construction companies in strengthening those key skills and achieving the basic competencies to reach the status of a bionic company.
Moreover, you will learn the key building blocks of a bionic company and how to become one.
Unlocking the power of innovative learning tools for bionic transformation - Agenda
- 15:00 - Opening: Furniture education going digital: what are the innovative learning tools for wood and furniture industries? Radmila Ustych (moderator), InnovaWood
- 15:10 - Bionical digital transformation for SMEs. Overview of GIST e-learning tools. Radmila Ustych, InnovaWood
- 15:40 - digiNEB.eu: best practices, training and digital solutions for the New European Bauhaus ecosystem. Maria Giuffrida, Trust-IT Services
- 16:00 - Questions and answers, open discussion.
- How to make the training in the furniture sector more attractive by offering digital tools
- What digital tools can help companies become bionic and stay ahead of the competition
- 16:30 - Closing words, feedback form
- 17:00 - End of the event