Webinar - Digital ecosystem for the New European Bauhaus (NEB)
The New European Bauhaus
The New European Bauhaus (NEB) is a creative and transdisciplinary initiative to connect the European Green Deal to people's daily lives and living spaces. Building on its three inseparable values of sustainability, aesthetics and inclusivity, NEB calls on all Europeans to imagine and build together a sustainable and inclusive future, bringing together different social layers (citizens, experts, businesses and institutions).
A Digital Ecosystem for the New European Bauhaus
Emerging digital technologies can play a crucial role in supporting the digital transformation of the EU industrial ecosystems, providing innovative solutions and a qualified workforce. As a pool of innovation supported by various social actors (e.g. government, academia and industry), the New European Bauhaus needs to incorporate old and new technologies to generate a common innovation culture and collective intelligence.
digiNEB.eu is supporting the NEB community by developing the NEB Digital Hub web platform, which consists of three main components:
- Digital Toolkit: a catalogue with over 200 digital solutions for the NEB ecosystem;
- Observatory: a collection of 500 EU-funded initiatives to raise awareness towards NEB programmes and encourage collaborations;
- eLearning courses: a collaborative online set of courses and training materials aimed at stimulating knowledge and sharing best practices.
About the Webinar
The webinar "Digital ecosystem for the New European Bauhaus (NEB)" aims to showcase how digiNEB.eu can contribute to the NEB ecosystem by providing digital solutions.
The webinar is divided into two main parts. The first introductory part illustrates the digital solutions to expand the NEB's practices among stakeholders and user groups from different contexts. The second part involves panellists explaining how to better bring digital solutions to the world of NEB.
Who can attend?
This webinar is open to user groups from different contexts and ways of life. These include architects, designers, engineers, and industry players belonging to the NEB community, including all Green Deal-related audience. You will hear more how the digital and construction industries can synergise around the NEB initiative and what practical opportunities are already seizable for you.
- 15:00 - 15:05 - Welcome and Intro by webinar moderator: Silvana Muscella, CEO at Trust-IT
- 15:05 - 15:15 - The New European Bauhaus initiative: beautiful, sustainable, together - The EU Roadmap
- Alicja Magdalena Herbowska, New European Bauhaus acting Head of Unit, Joint Research Centre
- Eddy Hartog, European Commission DG Connect, Head of Unit Technologies for Smart Communities
- 15:15 - 15:20 - The role of the digital ecosystem in the construction industry
- Jesús Angel García Sánchez, ECTP Executive Board on Digital Built Environment
- 15:20 - 15:35 - User stories across Europe
- Roberto Cavallo, Council member of European Association for Architectural Education
- Jan Aman, Senior Researcher at Industry Commons Foundation
- Erika Hoffman, Co-founder, Hoffman x Edgren
- 15:35 - 15:55 - Panel discussion: present and future of digital solutions for NEB (this will include an interactive session with the audience)
- Michela Magas, Chair at Industry Commons Foundation and member of the NEB High-level roundtable
- Ruth Schagemann, President of the Architects' Council of Europe (ACE)
- Helen Olausson, CEO at Duved Framed AB
- 15:55 - 16:00 - Opportunities
Watch the webinar recording
More on digiNEB.eu
For more information on digiNEB.eu contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on our social media channels: Twitter | Linkedin | Instagram | YouTube