digiNEB.eu aims to ensure a workable, multi-stakeholder engagement model that is democratic, open, and collaborative, thereby creating an ecosystem aligned with the New European Bauhaus values.
By registering to digNEB.eu you may:
- Promote your favourite digital solution to be listed in the Digital Toolkit;
- Participate in discussions in the Thematic Working Groups (TWGs);
- Access our training programs on our eLearning platform;
- Apply to become a digiNEB.eu Early Adopter;
- Get inspired by our Success Stories;
- Receive the digiNEB.eu Newsletter;
- and more...
To start contributing and getting involved: