The New European Bauhaus
The New European Bauhaus (NEB) is a creative and transdisciplinary initiative to connect the European Green Deal to people's daily lives and living spaces. It calls on all Europeans to imagine and build together a sustainable and inclusive future, bringing together different social layers (citizens, experts, businesses and institutions).
In addition to creating a platform for experimentation and connection, the initiative provides access to EU projects funding three inseparable values:
1. Sustainability (climate change mitigation, circular economy, zero pollution, and biodiversity protection).
2. Aesthetics (quality of experience and style beyond functionality).
3. Inclusivity (valuing diversity, securing accessibility and affordability).
In this context, NEB's main objectives are:
- creating a bridge between the world of science and technology, art and culture;
- leveraging green and digital challenges to positively impact people's lives;
- addressing complex societal problems through co-creation processes;
- co-creating bridges between different disciplines;
- fostering participation at all levels.