digiNEB.eu in the New European Bauhaus Ecosystem
- To create a bridge between the world of science and technology, art and culture;
- To leverage our green and digital challenges to transform our lives for the better;
- To become an invitation to address complex societal problems together through co-creation.
In order to facilitate the transformation of societies, the NEB is based on three main values:
- sustainability, from climate goals to circularity, zero pollution, and biodiversity;
- aesthetics, quality of experience and style beyond functionality;
- inclusion, from valuing diversity to securing accessibility and affordability.
Following these principles, the New European Bauhaus aims to bring citizens, experts, businesses, and institutions together to create new sustainable ways of living.
The New European Bauhaus is supported by European initiatives and projects to spread its value at local levels. One is digiNEB.eu, a newly-funded project that aims to foster digital solutions to boost the growing NEB movement. It bridges the digital and NEB communities and raises awareness around EU digital solutions for all NEB actors, establishing a pan-European digital ecosystem.
digiNEB.eu will achieve its aims by developing the NEB Digital Hub web platform of eLearning courses, a Digital Toolkit and an Observatory. Moreover, the team will be supported by top-class experts of the NEB digital ecosystem who will join the digiNEB.eu Champions programme and four thematic Technical Working Groups (Design and Architecture, Production and Construction, Verticals and Community and Sustainability).
Cooperation with projects and initiatives linked to the New European Bauhaus ecosystem helps digiNEB.eu to make its digital solutions accessible to citizens and cities.
For more information on the New European Bauhaus initiative, visit the official website.