Materialize.X combines chemistry and data science to develop new sustainable adhesives and optimise manufacturing processes.
We discovered the first scalable non-toxic adhesive and aim at replacing conventional toxic urea-formaldehyde adhesive in the engineered wood industry.
We didn’t stop there: Materialize.X developed state-of-the-art machine learning optimisation algorithms to make the manufacturing process more efficient and cost-effective.
Our vision is to become a global leader in the field of sustainable chemistry and process optimisation through continuous innovations and expansion, focusing on the wood industry.
Our aim is to make wood the material of the future. We believe that wood is the only major building material that is both renewable and sustainable over the long term.
Dedication to science and its practical applications to create value inspires our mission statement:
- Serving our customers with trust and integrity – as a passionate and united team.
- Produce efficient and sustainable chemical and software solutions to help our customers stay competitive and transition to industry 4.0.
- Date: August -December 2018
- Funded EU
- NEB Value Sustainability
- Application category Building | Innovation
- Related Technical Working Group Production and construction