Second digiNEB.eu webinar - NEB Digital Talk: How can we register ideas in the creative industries?
In an increasingly globalised world, broadening the scientific landscape of regionally and nationally governed blockchain networks is essential to ensure the creation and protection of creative and cultural environments. In this context, the bloxberg company has developed a secure scientific global blockchain established by a consortium of researchers and research organisations to provide science with decentralised services worldwide. Such a decentralised approach has resulted in an inclusive and permissioned network allowing the advancement of science and benefitting the scientific ecosystem at large.
About the digiNEB.eu second webinar
Intellectual Property (IP) is essential for maintaining author rights on innovative and creative ideas formulated by individuals or organisations. Well-managed intellectual property results in fair attribution and greater sharing of ideas in co-creation processes.
Given the key role played by IP in creative and cultural environments, during this one-hour webinar, the 1st one of our NEB digital talk series, experts in intellectual property for the creative and cultural environment present trusted decentralised technologies for the registration of ideas and discuss AI-assisted technologies for scanning the ideas landscape.
Who can attend
This webinar is open to user groups from different contexts and ways of life. These include architects, designers, engineers, and industry players belonging to the NEB community, including all Green Deal-related audiences interested in learning more about intellectual property management for the creative and cultural environment.
- 15:00 - 15:10 - The New European Bauhaus and its digital ecosystem - Michela Magas, Chair at Industry Commons Foundation, member of the NEB High-level roundtable & digiNEB.eu EAG Chair
- 15:10 - 15:20 - Bloxberg innovative solutions - Sandra Vengadasalam, co-founder at bloxberg & René Ranger, Project Owner at Max Planck Society
- 15:20 - 15:25 - Interactive session: Submit your use case for the registration of creative ideas
- 15:25 - 15:55 - Panel discussion on intellectual property for the creative and cultural environment
- 15:55 - 16:00 - Wrap-up and conclusion - Michela Magas.
Watch the webinar recording
The webinar is co-organised by
bloxberg’s mission is to advance science with its own blockchain infrastructure and to enable society as a whole to secure data with the reputational proof of research organizations worldwide.
The core activities of the bloxberg Association involve:
- a network of international research organizations in the field of blockchain technology
- the operation and the further development of the bloxberg blockchain
- fostering the exchange among the scientific blockchain community
- the establishment and deepening of international contacts
- exchange of experiences between science, business, technology, administration, and the judiciary
digiNEB.eu is a EU-funded initiative that supports the NEB community by developing the NEB Digital Hub web platform, which consists of three main components:
- Digital Toolkit: a catalogue with over 200 digital solutions for the NEB ecosystem;
- Observatory: a collection of 500 EU-funded initiatives to raise awareness towards NEB programmes and encourage collaborations;
- eLearning courses: a collaborative online set of courses and training materials aimed at stimulating knowledge and sharing best practices;