Since October 2022, digiNEB.eu has been supporting the NEB community by developing the NEB Digital Hub web platform, which consists of four main components:
- Training courses: a collaborative online set of courses and training materials aimed at stimulating knowledge and sharing best practices;
- Digital Toolkit: a catalogue with over 250 digital solutions for the NEB ecosystem;
- Observatory: a collection of EU-funded success stories to raise awareness towards NEB programmes and encourage collaborations.
- Early Adopters Network: ambassadors of the digiNEB.eu project with direct experience in using digital tools aligned with NEB principles
All services are freely available to user groups from different contexts and professional paths.
By registering to digNEB.eu you may:
- Promote your favourite digital solution to be listed in the Digital Toolkit;
- Participate in discussions in the Thematic Working Groups (TWGs);
- Access our training programs on our eLearning platform;
- Apply to become a digiNEB.eu Early Adopter;
- Get inspired by our Success Stories;
- Receive the digiNEB.eu Newsletter;
- and more...
Our eLearning module also allows community members to create personalised training modules fully hosted by digiNEB.eu at zero cost. Contact us to customise your training course.
How to become a digiNEB.eu Community Member
If you wish to contribute to the digiNEB.eu digital ecosystem, you need to become a Community Member through a simple two-steps process
- Register for free at the digiNEB.eu platform
- Access your personal profile dashboard and select the feature you wish to propose; then follow the instructions.